SPACE.tm is a modern media company based in Melville, Johannesburg. We have a new position for an Influencer and Content Creator community coordinator.
There are some key requirements for this position.
Firstly, and most importantly, you have to LOVE TikTok!
And secondly, you must be fascinated and inspired by content creation, creators and building strong relationships in our community.
This function is important for where we are taking the company, so this position will require 100% dedication to our vision for our community. There is no time for distractions or lost focus, we are chasing a very specific goal in a specific time.
You need to be a self-starter who can work as part of a team when required. You will be given specific goals which you will need to reach – no matter what. We get things done and we get them done well.
1. You must love TikTok and not be shy to appear in front of the camera.
2. You must have your own active, public TikTok profile with at least 1 public video.
3. Writing essays and preparing sales presentations is a big part of this job. You will need excellent writing skills. We require 100% accuracy.
4. You will have the ability to identify talent, create new relationships and form strong, long-term relationships between our brand and our content creators.
5. You must love content, audience growth and all things media related.
6. You will need the ability to Problem solve.
7. You need a positive can-do attitude.
8. You will need to have good stress-coping mechanisms. We don’t do tantrums from juniors, and we don’t crack under pressure.
9. You must enjoy researching new topics and understanding different industries.
10. An interest in content and media and a willingness to learn more, all the time.
11. This position is a co-worker opportunity. You will need to show work or relevant experience.
What we offer:
1. This is a new position, so you will work with us to make this vision a reality. We will offer you all the guidance, mentorship and support you need to achieve your goals.
2. We offer a fixed-term contract with a specific outcome.
3. This is a 3-6 month assignment.
4. You will have access to some of the best minds in the industry.
5. A positive work environment and culture.
What do you need to do next:
1. If you are interested, email us your details to receive your assignment sheets.
Deadline: Friday, 16 September 2022