Fields marked with an * are required
SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD trading as SPACE would like to thank you for applying to become an approved Vendor and showing interest in our Company.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORM BEING TWOFOLD:
It governs the terms and conditions of the Vendor Relationship with SPACE – see SECTION C and the Honesty and Integrity Provisions. It facilitates adherence to our constructive procurement policy – available on request.
Certain information is also required for financial purposes.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH THIS VENDOR APPLICATION FORM:
- Company Registration Documents (CK/CM1) OR Identity Document
- VAT Registration Documents
- Proof of bank account (cancelled cheque or bank letter)
- Latest B-BBEE Verification Certificate OR Affidavit
NOTE: Your application will not be considered if it is incomplete and / or incorrectly completed.
NOTE: All invoices issued to us must reflect the relevant Booking or Purchase Order number. Invoices will not be considered for payment if this information is missing.
NOTE: Kindly quote your Vendor Number whenever addressing correspondence to us. New Suppliers who have not been issued with a Vendor Number will not receive payment until this form has been approved.
NOTE: By signing this form you accept the terms, conditions and provisions contained herein and confirm that all information supplied is true and correct.
KINDLY INITIAL EACH PAGE AND RETURN THE COMPLETED FORM INCLUDING THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or BY FAX: 011 403 1152.
PLEASE NOTE: SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE prefers to settle all vendor accounts by electronic transfer. SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE may from time to time, verify the information supplied in this section. It is the vendor’s responsibility to notify us of any changes to your banking details. Changes must be done in writing and emailed: email@example.com or faxed: 011 403 1152.
SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD trading as SPACE support equal opportunities and previously disadvantaged companies. Please supply us with the following information:
NOTE: If NO, please complete the following information and submit the required Affidavit:
1) SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE only accepts SARS Approved Tax Invoices from suppliers. Secure PDF invoices will be accepted on email, provided same is labelled “COPY TAX INVOICE”. No faxed/MS Excel/MS Word or any other editable invoices will be honoured at any stage.
All invoices must be issued to:
Spacegrow Media (Proprietary) Limited trading as: SPACE
Attention: The Accountant
PO Box 291536 | Melville | Johannesburg | 2109
All invoices must clearly show the JOB NUMBER/CI NUMBER/ORDER NUMBER. Invoices which do not reflect this information will be rejected in the official payment runs and only be reaccepted once this information is indicated.
SARS requires our VAT number to be reflected on your invoice. Our VAT Number is: 4690255882
2) SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE will, wherever possible, only settle outstanding amounts with Vendors by means of electronic transfer into the supplied banking account.
3) SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE pays (1) Media Suppliers/Owners strictly on 45-days after date of receiving the Statement at our office in accordance with the Media Credit Co-ordinators policy, and (2) General Suppliers strictly on 30-days after date of receiving the Statement at our office .
4) It remains the Vendor’s responsibility to notify SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE of any changes to the details supplied . The said changes must be submitted in writing, and SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE reserves its rights in terms of such changes.
5) The Vendor warrants that it shall pay all taxes collected from SPACE to the appropriate tax authority.
6) The Vendor warrants that the supply of goods or services will not violate any intellectual property or other rights of third parties. The Vendor indemnifies SPACE and its representatives against any liabilities and costs, in connection with a claim brought by a third party alleging a violation of rights.
7) The Vendor warrants that it complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that apply, locally and internationally, and which relate to the goods and / or services and warrants that it will maintain all necessary consents, licences and permits and accepts responsibility for any emanating fees.
8) The Vendor agrees, understands and certifies that it enters into agreement with SPACE at entirely their own risk and waive any and all claims of whatsoever nature against SPACE in respect of any loss, damage, claim and / or injury howsoever arising, including whether same is as a result of any negligent act or omission on the part of SPACE. SPACE will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any loss suffered by the Vendor or representatives whether indirect, special or consequential.
9) The Vendor must deliver the goods to the address and within the timeframe agreed upon. The Vendor represents, warrants and undertakes that: (1) the goods will be free from defects and are of top quality, (2) Vendor has the right to sell the goods and (3) the goods are free from any encumbrance. Risk of ownership shall pass from the Vendor to SPACE upon successful delivery and receipt of the goods.
10) The Vendor must perform the services in a proper and workmanlike manner and within the timeframe agreed upon. The Vendor represents, warrants and undertakes that: (1) it will use quality material, fit for the intended purpose, (2) it is suitably qualified and experienced to perform and (3) it will exercise the due skill, care and diligence and will act with the degree of attentiveness, caution and prudence that is ordinarily exercised by members of a similar trade.
11) Should the goods or services not comply with these provisions; the Vendor shall upon written request replace such goods or re-perform such services at the Vendor’s cost and within an expedited timeframe. SPACE being entitled to withhold payment in lieu of such defective delivery or performance.
12) The Vendor shall maintain the necessary insurances; including but not limited to: (1) cover for loss or damage to goods, (2) public liability, (3) worker’s compensation and (4) professional indemnity insurance for services.
13) The Vendor, upon signature, warrants that it is familiar with and understands the contents of this Agreement, has voluntarily entered into this Agreement and is in no way prevented by any agreement, authority and / or order to enter into this Agreement and is able to provide as represented.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY AGREEMENT
1) SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD T/A SPACE is committed to conducting all business operations and activities in good faith and expects their approved Vendors to adhere to the same Code of Business Ethics and Compliance matters which serves to protect both parties’ rights and interests.
2) Bribery and corruption; always do business based on product and / or service excellence and never in exchange for anything that is intended to influence a business decision. Always report acts of bribery.
3) Gifts and Hospitalities; bribery as an incentive for improper conduct is never allowed. In appropriate circumstances modest gifts and / or entertainment may be allowed to build a business relationship and subject to prior written approval by legal or a Director.
4) Fair Dealing; never manipulate, conceal, use or abuse confidential / privileged information and never misrepresent material facts or engage in any other unfair-dealing practice. Only gather information on the competitive marketplace from proper sources. Product comparisons must be based on factual data.
5) Fair Competition; never discuss or exchange information with a competitor relating to price fixing, allocation of markets, customers or territories, bid rigging, boycotts, restrictions regarding production levels or distribution channels. Never participate in improper tactics such as exclusive dealings, bundling arrangements, reciprocal dealings, business interference, price discrimination, resale price maintenance and / or predatory pricing.
6) Solicitation; never solicit or hire, in any capacity whatsoever, any of the other Party’s personnel during the term of engagement. Always report any affiliated relationship and / or transaction. Never set up a company with the other Party’s personnel / relatives or take share in the other Party’s business.
7) No Exclusivity; where applicable, always cooperate with other Vendors to coordinate the provision of goods and / or services to ensure that all seamlessly and successfully integrate with the end work product.
8) Both Parties shall comply with the applicable laws, regulations and other rules relating to fair trade, anti-corruption and fraud, definitions to apply as if specifically incorporated herein. Both Parties shall frequently conduct Business Integrity Education to all personnel and / or agents.
1) In the event of breach of any of the terms, conditions and / or provisions of this Agreement by the Vendor, SPACE shall have the right to immediately cancel the Vendor’s approved status including all business contracts where after the Vendor will be noted on SPACE’s Procurement Black List.
2) The Vendor indemnifies SPACE and holds it harmless from and against any loss, claims, demands, liability, costs and expenses of whatsoever nature, which the SPACE may incur or sustain by reason or in consequence of the Vendor’s breach of the Agreement and / or warranties.
3) Neither Party shall be liable to the other Party for acts or causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God and / or regulations which make performance impossible; force majeure.
4) The above shall not prejudice any right of recourse SPACE may have at law and / or otherwise including but not limited to specific performance and / or damages.
ALL INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This document is published by:
SPACEGROW MEDIA (Proprietary) Limited – Trading As SPACE
PO Box 291536 Melville 2109 Gauteng Republic of South Africa
© SPACEGROW MEDIA (PTY) LTD – T/A SPACE
ORIGINAL PUBLISHING DATE: JUNE 2010 | CHANGE PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 2015